Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm just shedding my DNA everywhere

I've been watching Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 2) compulsively to help me avoid being present in the world and recently (while remaining entirely unproductive, distracted, and in a state of stagnancy) there have been several episodes in which members of the bridge crew of the Enterprise are lost or have nearly been lost due to varying circumstances and have had their DNA/DNA imprint/atomic imprint used in order to bring them back to life in deep space aboard the Enterprise in a healthy state.  As a result of this inundation of fictitious 24th century imagery, I have naturally no doubt become more aware of the amount of DNA I leave around all the time.  For example, I have a live hair follicle on my lap right now. 

The more reclusive I become, the bigger the weirdo.  I'm a little worried about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment