Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Craigslist: Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw/Gluten-free Cook!

I am a recent college graduate who would love to prepare food for you or your family! I have been cooking vegan and mostly gluten-free for the last eight years and have in the past few been experimenting with Raw food preparation. Good nutrition is of the utmost importance, particularly for growing children, I am, however, absolutely uncompromising when it comes to flavor. I come from a family of herbalists and nutritionists and have a very good handle on what is balanced and wholesome, would also be willing to try cooking for a low-sodium diet, with all local seasonal food, ayurvedic, macrobiotic, etc. My favorite tastes come from Ethiopia, Mali, Afghanistan, Turkey, Ecuador, Italy, Korea, Thailand, Greece, Morocco, India, Venezuela, Mexico. I can also ferment and can. I have no formal training, despite having worked in the restaurant industry in various capacities. People tell me I should open a restaurant regularly.

SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL IF:
-you don't have the time or energy to lead a healthy lifestyle without help
-you want to keep your kids eating right
-you have an allergy or food sensitivity
-you don't know how to cook or don't like to
-you are looking to reverse a health condition or lose weight
-your mouth is watering as you read this post!

Open to discussing rates and menus! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment