Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear _____________, please hire me

Three years ago I met Undarya when she gave a lecture at my SIT study abroad program in Ulaanbaatar. Since then I have been brooding over the information revealed during that talk (and also writing my thesis and graduating from college and feeling called back to Mongolia.) I now live in Germany but I'm hoping to be in Mongolia by next fall. I was wondering if there might be any opportunities for me to volunteer for you/work with you in any capacity as an international liason, propaganda illustrator, educator, whatever, let me know I would like to help.

Thanks for your consideration,


p.s. I have enclosed my resumé in case that's of any use to anyone.

--
A horse released can be caught, a word never. -Mongolian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment