Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear _____________, please hire me

I'm looking for a job that allows me to utilize some of my skills before they atrophy entirely. I have been working in the art world in various capacities as artist, model, gallery receptionist, and framing apprentice for the past several years, but lately its been hard to even find wait staff work. I have very good people skills and I answer the phone like a pro. I'm a dynamic group collaborator and have excellent communication skills. As you can see, I can use a computer. I am industrious & loyal to a fault.

Please hire me and give me incentive to stay in this area.

Here's a body of work from what I've loaded onto this webpage so far:
portfolio & resumé

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment